Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mila Kunis shared some DETAILS

Hot sexy Mila Kunis shared to Details her previous game addiction, dislike in talking about Ashton Kutcher and many more..

Kunis' World of Warcraft addiction: “I’d be like, ‘Okay, are we done yet? Because I’ve gotta go home. Like, I really gotta go.’”

Kunis' on Ashton Kutcher: “Yesterday, a woman asked me, ‘So! Was Ashton a prankster on set?’ I went, ‘Oh my God. For real?’ That’s when I know the interview’s going sour- when they ask me what it was like kissing Kutcher. The show’s been off the air for four years. It’s just no longer cute or funny.”

For the full article, visit Details.

[Photo courtesy by Details/Arnaud Pyvka]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review