Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Eddie Cibrian: "we are all not perfect"

Even though Eddie Cibrian never admits his infidelity, he is now trying to open up about his failed relationship.
Eddie tells ET., “I don’t know how people perceive me. What I do know is when you reach a certain point in your career you’re placed in this unfair fishbowl. Things unfortunately get magnified. We are all human, we are all not perfect. The fact is I love my family dearly, and I’m a great father. It just saddens me that this is hurtful and being played out publicly.”
Eddie's wife Brandi Glanville dumped him after discovering that Eddie is still seeing and having an affair with LeAnn Rimes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review