Search the web   Search this site

Friday, August 14, 2009

Mike Tyson is still in the process of healing over the death of daughter Exodus

After the death of his 4-year-old daughter Exodus last May, her father Mike Tyson is still in process of healing and his current project help him to cope with the tragic accident.

Currently working in FOX's new series, "Brothers,", the former champ said to ET, "I really was beating myself up over my daughter. I was staying in the house, depressed; it was a dark moment in my life. This (acting) keeps me functioning as a healthy human being".

Still in denial but in the process of healing, Tyson said, "I am working with dealing with it. I have spoken to a lot of people. I have become a member of an exclusive club no one wants to join. I have been told the pain never stops but you get over it. I am going through a process, trying to heal. I am in denial, because I don't know how to handle it. I don't know what to do or say. I appreciate everybody who supported me."


[Photo courtesy by Jason Merritt/Getty Images ]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review