Search the web   Search this site

Friday, August 14, 2009

Brad Pitt For Mayor

Ann Curry got an exclusive interview with Brad Pitt as they talk about the progress of Make It Right housing project in New Orleans and local support wooing him for a political post as t-shirts of Brad Pitt For Mayor are now circulating.



In the interview, Ann asked, “Have you seen the T-shirts?”
Brad said, “I’ve seen the T-shirts.”

Would he consider running?
Brad said, “Yeah, I’m running on the gay marriage, no religion, legalization and taxation of marijuana platform.. I don’t have a chance.”

But would you want to?
Brad said, “Didn’t I just answer that? I don’t have a chance,” he added: That’s not what I do best.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review