Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, June 13, 2009

sexy Megan Fox 's Entertainment Weekly Outtakes

Checkout some hot outtakes of Transformer star Megan Fox for Entertainment Weekly.

The sultry 23 year-old actress said, "I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That's what our purpose is in this business. You're merchandised, you're a product. You're sold and it's based on sex. But that's okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded."

Talking about marriage, Megan said, "I don't think [marriage] is a realistic goal for me right now. I know I'm not capable at this point in my life of being a good partner or a good wife. That's like a joke."








more on this latest issue, Visit EW. Other interview snippets, click here.
[photo courtesy of EW/MATTHIAS VRIENS]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review