Search the web   Search this site

Friday, June 12, 2009

Megan Fox doesn't want to be compared to Angelina Jolie

For some people, it is flattering if you are compared to Angelina Jolie but to Transformer hottie Megan Fox it's other way around as she shared her thoughts in Entertainment Weekly.

Being compared to Angelina, Hot Megan said: "I think it's a lack of creativity on the media's part. Because I have tattoos and dark hair and I was in an action movie? That's as far as the similarities extend. I'm not the next anyone."

Megan said that her interview about being afraid to face Angelina is just a joke: "I was joking! She always seems otherworldly in her power and her confidence. I'm sure she has no idea who I am. But if I were her, I'd be like, ''Who the f--- is this little bulls--- brat who was in Transformers that's going to be the next me?'' I don't want to meet her; I'd be embarrassed."

Megan was asked if she is a good actress? She said: "I think I could be. If I really buckle down, I think one day I could be a very good actress. But so far, I haven't done anything yet."

EW asked if she is bothered if many consider her as a sex symbol rather than an actress, Megan answered: "It doesn't bother me. I don't know why someone would complain about that. That just means that the bar has been set pretty low. People don't expect me to do anything that's worth watching. So I can only be an overachiever. I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That's what our purpose is in this business. You're merchandised, you're a product. You're sold and it's based on sex. But that's okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded."

For the full article, visit EW. Checkout the photo shoot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review