Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tisha Silang does UNO Magazine April 2009 - talks about her unexpected life experiences

Hot former beauty queen Tisha Silang is the latest cover girl of UNO Magazine on its “Food and Booze” issue (April 2009) . She talks and shared about her devastating experience in Binibining Pilipinas, career, future plans and many more...

Tisha with her boyfriend Geoff Rodriguez represented the Philippines on the third season of The Amazing Race Asia.

Here's Tisha's interview highlights:

Tisha was crowned Bb. Pilipinas-Universe in 1998, but resigned because of her Canadian citizenship and now she admits, “If you had asked me about how I felt about my whole experience in Binibining Pilipinas around nine years ago, I probably would have told you that it was a devastating experience having been dethroned and not having been able to fulfill my dream of going to Miss Universe.”

Tisha never imagine a life and career outside hometown of Mississauga but it all changes, “Here I am now ten years later, having been able to work as a television host, gain experience in brand marketing, travel the world for my job as a Business Development Manager, represent the Philippines and [win second place] in the Amazing Race Asia! How can I not look at my experience in Binibining Pilipinas now as being anything but positive? Without me having joined the pageant I never would have been able to experience all of this!”

Tisha having no future plans just yet and expect the unexpected!
“Right now, I’m taking some time off after having been working for the past seven years―enjoying this beautiful country, and spending quality time with friends.” “Future plans? Why plan? Everything in my life has been a totally unplanned, and so far it’s worked for me. It seemed whenever I would try to plan something before, something would always come up and get in the way. So expect the unexpected! Although, my main priority is to spend more time with my parents so that they can come to know the person that their daughter has become in the past ten years. I think they would find that I’ve changed a lot.”

“I’m off to wherever life brings me next.”

For the full article, visit UNO mag.



[photo courtesy of UNO]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review