Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mocha Uson bares all on Maxim Philippines “Gay and Lesbian” issue (April 2009)

** Image temporarily  deleted

Maxim Philippines is exploring the hot topic of “Gay and Lesbian” in their April 2009 issue as they features the controversial singer and self-confessed bisexual Mocha Uson and her group Mocha Girls. As she bares her body, Mocha also bares her thoughts on lesbianism and sado-masochism.


No hesitation on doing the photo shoot, she said, “[It was] very exciting and a very cold experience because I was naked the whole time. I didn’t have any [hesitations or inhibitions] kasi it's normal for me eh. And it’s a privilege for any woman to be featured in Maxim because it’s a prestigious men's mag so I didn’t pass up the opportunity. Kung meron man akong gagawing ganito ka-daring it's going to be with Maxim”

Being comfortable with her own sexuality
, she said, “Well, first of all, I am not a lesbian neither are my girls. I’m bisexual; I like guys and girls. It’s not a new thing for me. It’s really normal. Let’s face reality, it exists, that's it. And let’s not be judgmental because we all have equal rights. And for me, [posing for the mag] is more of a self-expression. I just want to be accepted for who I am. And if some people won't [accept that], at least I’m comfortable with my own sexuality,”

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review