Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lindsay Lohan opens her broken and "humiliated" heart

Lindsay Lohan opens up her "humiliating" experience over her split up with Samantha Ronson and family via US Weekly.

Lindsay on keeping her out on afterparty for Samantha’s sister Charlotte at the Chateau Marmont (hiring five security guards), “It’s absolute hell. The worst night of my life.”

Lindsay on the restraining order plans by Sam's family, “I’m not a bad person and this is what happens. I was raised to treat people well, and I’m so tired of this drama. Everyone’s turned on me.”

Lindsay is laughing off the reported suicidal tendencies, "I'm just really hurt!" she says. "The whole situation is sick."

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review