Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kim Kardashian on Eminem music video: "funny", "flattering" and "honored"

Kim Kardashian doesn't feel insulted about Eminem's new music video "We Made You" which the singer made fun of her famous booty.
Kim described the new music video as "flattering" as she blogged, "I just saw Eminem's new video for "We Made You" and he totally spoofs me!! It was a total surprise to me because I had no idea he was going to talk about me in the song.

I think this video is so funny! I am a huge Eminem fan and find it flattering that he would rap about me. He's a bit harsh about some other celebrities, but you just have to let it go and have a sense of humor. Personally, I'm honored."
Eminem mocked celebrities that includes Jessica Simpson & Tony Romo, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson, Kim Kardashian, Amy Winehouse, Jennifer Aniston, Bret Michaels, Sarah Palin many more..

Watch and listen Eminem's new music video "We Made You".

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review