Search the web   Search this site

Friday, April 10, 2009

Kim Kardashian want to be a Vampire and a Bond girl

Kim Kardashian feels and thought that it will be exciting if she will have the chance to be involve in a movie like "Twilight" and "[she]would like die to be in it".

The reality star said via PopEater, "I've never even heard of this. Yea, I would like die to be in 'Twilight' ... being around all those hot guys. I want to be a vampire. I would be one that was probably nice -- no, I kind of want to be evil. I don't know what I'd want to be -- just a vampire. I didn't read (the 'Twilight' books), but my little sisters are obsessed with 'Twilight.'"

Many lady celebrities will agree with Kim that being a Bond Girl is a Dream Role.

Kim said on her dream role, "Definitely a James Bond film. I would love to be a Bond girl, that would be my dream of life."

Meanwhile, Kim was flattered and described Eminem's new music video "We Made You" as very funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review