Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jamie Foxx Apologized to Miley Cyrus over the rant remarks (Jay Leno show)

Actor Jamie Foxx must realize that he is in a zone that his rant remarks to a 16 year-old teen like Miley Cyrus will just put himself in a bad situation and critical public opinion.

Jamie Foxx made a public apology via "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" with his controversial harsh remarks that he made to Disney Tween Miley Cyrus in his Sirius Satellite Radio Show, The Foxxhole.
[apology conversation at 6:32 - transcript via E!] Jay Leno asked Foxx, "Did you say something inappropriate?". After a heavy breath, Fox answered, "Yeah".

“I so apologize to [Cyrus], and this is sincere,” he began. “I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don’t mean any of it. [Big laugh from the audience]. And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far.”

“I have a radio show…We’re really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn’t mean it maliciously. You know I’m a comedian. You know my heart,” he added.

“Miley, I apologize, so I’ll call you. I got a daughter too, so I completely understand.”
Foxx's remarks in his radio blows out of proportion, a public apology is really the right way and the first step to settle this thing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review