Search the web   Search this site

Friday, January 9, 2009

Mischa Barton's holiday vacation in India

Aside from exploring new spiritual ideas in India, Mischa Barton stayed and spend her recent holiday vacation on the said country. She shared her experiences and activities via her blog.

Here's her post entry:

Here are some photos from my Christmas vacation in Goa. The ocean there was so beautiful and warm I didn't want to get out. I would swim all day, ate mostly a vegetarian diet and bought some beautiful things from the vendors I bargained with -- jewelry, saris, you name it.

Christmas was certainly different this year, as I usually ski during the holiday. But the Christmas display in Goa was beautiful.

Keep checking back because I'll be posting more photos and videos from my time in India over the next few days!



[photo courtesy of Mischa Barton]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review