Search the web   Search this site

Friday, January 9, 2009

FHM Philippines' sex guru Asia Agcaoili is confirmed pregnant

She was consider as Philippines' sex guru. The sexy temptress Asia Agcaoili is confirmed pregnant and the upcoming father is her Dutch boyfriend.

The confirmation was via PEP, Agcaoil said, "Yes, I am pregnant. I just recently found out."

Asia also said that she is really planning to have a baby this year as her contract in the brand Premiere Condom expired. she said, "The dad is my Dutch boyfriend. I have been thinking about having a baby this year anyway. It's very timely because my contract with Premiere Condom has expired anyway, which means I can start a family na."

She is excited and feels that she's again was born with her pregnancy.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review