Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lily Allen went to a "nuthouse" after she got a miscarriage last year

She recently shared that being raise as a catholic aren't enough to help her spirituality, now Lily Allen reveals in her new interview that the time she got a miscarriage last year, she was devastated and went to mental health institution afterward and she also talks about people she like (who knows what they're doing).

She said via Daily Telegraph's that she stayed for three weeks in what she called as "nuthouse"/"psychiatric clinic".
"I stayed there for three weeks. I was really depressed because of the miscarriage and I’d kind of lost the plot a bit. It was quite a nasty time. Actually, it was quite nice being in there. No one could get to me; no one knew I was there."
In her last year's statement Allen said,
"I am more known for being a train wreck than a musician, and it does hurt."
Lily Allen also says that she always tended to date older people.

"Yeah, she says. 'I don’t think I’d go out with anyone under 40.’
Why?

'I don’t know. I just like older men. I suppose

I like guys that know where they’re going and what they’re doing."

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review