Search the web   Search this site

Friday, January 9, 2009

Lily Allen is really confused

Always controversial British singer/songwriter Lily Allen gave another interview questioning her Catholic religion, gave her reason about her drug use and many more...

Contradicting her Catholic religion:

“I don’t like Christianity much. I was brought up in a Catholic school and they told me gays, adultery and drugs were bad.

All my mum’s friends were gay, my dad was having affairs and there were drugs in the house when I was a kid, so it was a bit cruel.”


She will never condemned people who are using drugs:

“The only story is that drugs are bad and they will kill you - you will become a prostitute, a rapist or a dealer. But that’s not true.

“I know lots of people who take cocaine three nights a week and get up and go to work. But we never hear that side of the story. I wish people wouldn’t sensationalize it. Some people are just bad at taking drugs.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review