Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kate Winslet shared her routine in having a great body, Feb 2009 Elle UK

Revolutionary Road actress Kate Winslet shared her secret in having a nice UK size 10 body even she's a mother of two in the latest February 2009 issue of ELLE mnagazine British edition.

Instead doing a gruelling exercise routine, 33 year-old Kate is doing regular Pilates sessions at her home. She said, "I still don't believe in this craziness for being skinny, but I eat sensibly and I don't stuff down chocolate biscuits.
'I don't go to the gym because I don't have time but I do Pilates workout DVDs for 20 minutes or more every day at home."

Even thought she has amazing and stunning body, she maintain the humbleness attitude in saying that she think herself as "pretty average". She said, "I have cellulite, I have a rumply tummy and my boobs have dropped. I did think that post-kids, my sex scenes days were over."




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review