Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kirsten Dunst restraining order against her stalker

Kirsten Dunst is glad about the restraining order against her alleged stalker, 25 year-old Christopher Smith.

Kirsten states in court paper that "Mr. Smith is apparently mentally ill, and, although he has never met me, believes that he has some sort of spiritual connection with me."

"Mr. Smith has repeatedly shown up uninvited at my place of residence in Los Angeles, going so far as to ignore police warnings, bypass my personal security measures, trespass on my property, and attempt to gain entry into my home."

“Mr. Smith’s sudden, aggressive, and harassing efforts to contact me are extremely frightening. I fear not only for my own personal safety, but also for the safety and well being of my housemate and assistant.”

According to arresting documents, Smith told police at the time “I’m in love with Kirsten, so I went to her house…I connected with Kirsten spiritually. I felt like I connected with her and she connected with me. Now I don’t know if she did. I guess you have to ask her if she connected.”

Simply creepy!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review