Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

John Mayer is now rejuvenate

Drum roll......... John Mayer is now rejuvenated and he is no longer angry. In his post entry on his blog, he is now enjoying off time right now.

"I am not darker, angrier or moodier these days. In fact, it's just the opposite. All that's happened is that I've given up on trying to find a way to use unwanted media as a form of entertainment. (It still was worth a try.) A walk to the car isn't the best time to try and analyze my mood or disposition, so you'll probably always get a bad read from it.

Here's what I think some of you might be missing... I'm enjoying off time right now. That means I'm not really playing any shows as I concentrate on making the next album. Traditionally that would mean that you never see me at all, and my absence makes your hearts grow fonder, and then I appear again with my next collection of work and we all get grooving again. Things have changed a bit, and the decision to slide on and off your radar isn't so much my own anymore. But I'm too young to stomp my feet about it. All I can do is concentrate on keeping my heart and soul correct and then redecorate around it."

For the full post entry, visit John Mayer's Blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review