Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tina Fey is leaving Earth if Palin Wins

Emmy winner Tina Fey talks about what she feels in spoofing Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin on "Saturday Night Live!" and the outcome if Palin wins the VP race.

Tina tells TV Guide, "Election time is always good for [SNL] and this is a bonkers election. And that lady is a media star," and "If she wins, I'm done. I can't do that for four years. And by 'I'm done,' I mean I'm leaving Earth."

Fey added, "[Palin] is a fascinating person, she's very likeable. She's fun to play, and the two bits with Amy [Poehler], that was super fun."

For the full story, pick up the October 20th issue of TV Guide.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review