Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Selena Gomez at Whitley Kros Fashion show

Disney teen actress Selena Gomez is one of young stars that really know her fashion. She attends Whitley Kros Spring/Summer 2009 runway show of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios in Culver City, California.


Selena reveals that she want to be part of the High School Musical franchise in the future and she like the role of Sharpay, “I would have to say I’d love to play Sharpay because I just know Ashley Tisdale is not that mean girl in real life and it’s fun to see her play something she’s not.”









Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Fashion, Travel, Music... said...

I LOVE WHITLEY KROS. shes so amazing and such a muse. I want more Whitley!

Also so much stuff on sale. I just got some amazing pieces.

Whitleykros.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review