Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dingdong Dantes is loyal with GMA Network and his sponsors

Filipino actor Dingdong Dantes point out and correct some rumor reports that he will transfer to the Kapamilya Network (ABS-CBN).

Dingdong strongly denies that he will jump to the ABS-CBN caravan and he described himself as a loyal person (to his mother network and Sponsor).

“That’s not true. Proven na naman ang loyalty ko. I don’t know why something like that surfaced. I am a loyal person, whether I have a contract or none.”

“Even with my sponsors and endorsements, I am loyal to them even if they have yet to get me as their endorsers. Everything that is coming my way, they see that I really patronize their products and services. I don’t even count how many endorsements I have now. If I do count, it seems like saying I want to count how many friends I have. I want these endorsements to prosper so I don’t want to count them but I rather want to see them grow.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review