Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jessica Alba “Marie Claire” March 2008

Jessica Alba is stunning on the cover of the March 2008 issue of Marie Claire Magazine. Soon to be mom talks about her unpopular status in school and perception.
“I had a lot of haters. They’d unzip my backpack so my books would fall out. They’d tie my shoes together. They’d ‘accidentally’ spill lunches on me.”

“There’s a lot of pressure on women to fulfill certain fantasies. They expect you to be a little bit of a tart, to flirt with all the men. A lot of women do it. But I’m not doing that. I talk with these guys about their wives and kids right away. When they say inappropriate things, I let them, because boys will be boys, but I’m not looking to participate in their conversations.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review