Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pia Toscano 'This Time' Music Video!

Pia Toscano is looking hot and sultry in her first music video, for the song 'This Time'.


This mid-tempo pop ballad is about gaining confidence as she decides to breakaway for her former love... She sings, “This time, this time I’m gonna do it my way / This time, I’m finding out the hard way / This time, I’m gonna go back to the girl I was on the night you found me.”

Pia is the American Idol alum who became more memorable in her AI stint as she received more buzz than the rest of season 10 batch mates.

Pia will be in the Philippines for 2011 American Idols Live Tour on September 20, 2011.


Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review