Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jennifer Connelly Pregnant With Husband Paul Bettany's Second Child

Actress Jennifer Connelly is adding another blessing to her family. She is currently pregnant with her third child!

Talking about motherhood, Jennifer says:
“Becoming a mother has made all the difference in terms of learning to take more responsibility for myself and my life. Parenthood changed the way I do everything. The biggest thing for me is wanting my kids to grow up safely and have happy lives. To me, that’s enough.”
This is Connelly's second child with actor Paul Bettany and the future baby will be joining 7 year-old big brother Stellan and 13 year-old Kai (from Jennifer’s previous relationship).

Jennifer and Paultied the knot in Scotland in 2003 after they met filming the Oscar-winning flick A Beautiful Mind.
[Photo courtesy by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images - y PacificCoastNews.com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review