Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ashley Greene talks Marriage (Cosmopolitan January 2011)

Actress Ashley Greene, who is currently dating Joe Jonas, admits that she's not thinking of wedding bells at this moment.


Ashely tells Cosmopolitan (January 2011), "I'm indifferent about marriage. I think sometimes people get married so they can say they have that person forever, but a ring doesn't ensure that you'll stay together."

But the 23 year old Twilight actress knows that anything can happen.
"Watch, now that I've said that I will be the first of my friends to get married!"
You can never can tell...Marriage is not about age; it's about finding the right person.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review