Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian loves her curvy pregnancy figure

Kourtney Kardashian shared that she is now embracing her improving curvy figure due to her unexpected pregnancy.

She tells PEOPLE, "My boobs got huge right away. They got so sore, that if anyone even brushed up near me, I would scream."

"I feel like it's such a beautiful thing, that every woman who goes though it, should embrace it. I think if you're naturally skinny, and pregnant, and that's how your body is, that's fine."


This is her first child with boyfriend Scott Disick.

[photo courtesy by SplashNewsOnline.Com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review