Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lindsay Lohan's eHarmony profile (funnyordie clip)

Making fun with her recent break up, Lindsay Lohan done some spoof eHarmony ads via FunnyorDie to announced to everyone that she is ready to mingle.

The controversial actress said, “Hi, My name is Lindsay and I’m searching for love. I’m recently single… I think. And I’m looking for someone who I can spend the rest of my life with, or at least someone I can spend the rest of my probation with.”

“A little bit about me, I’m an actress, a singer, an entrepreneur and I single-handedly kept 90% of all gossip websites in business.”

She's correct, she is adding spice to the news of every gossip websites....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review