Search the web   Search this site

Monday, February 2, 2009

Michael Phelps releases a statement of apology for the weeds scandal

Behaving like a rock star after winning 8 gold in the Beijing Olympics, Michael Phelps is in a compromising situation after he was caught using cannabis bong pipe.

With this controversial incident, swimming champ Michael Phelps released a statement that he described as "regrettable" behavior and "bad judgment", he apologize for his actions.
He said, "I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."
Too much attention and popularity really affects the behavior or a person.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review