Search the web   Search this site

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ashton Kutcher complain over his neighbor

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are not in the mood for a neighborly greetings as the two voice out their anger over the construction work of their "dickweed" neighbor.

He created a vblog about their complains that caused them to wake up early. Ashton said, "It's 7:30 AM and I get to wake up in my bedroom to my f****** jacka** neighbor...doing this next to my porch," the actor said. "Right up there, that's my bedroom. This is where my d***weed neighbor has decided to be building a house at 7AM, pounding on steel and welding right next to my frickin' house."

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone explain to me why Ashton Kutcher is still relevant? Perhaps this insane outburst is just a little cry for attention. I certainly think so, and we won't even dignify it with a post!.... Woops.

http://pop.ology.com/2009/01/30/ashton-kutcher-is-sorry-for-being-ridiculous/

-Jared J. H. Catapano (ology.com)

Anonymous said...

People have to build houses, thats life.

If it wasn't in the morning you would complain of the noise in the evening spoiling your partys!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review