Search the web   Search this site

Friday, February 15, 2008

Michelle Williams in Wonderland magazine

Before the untimely death of former husband Heath Ledger, actress Michelle Williams was interviewed by Wonderland magazine and now she grace its March issue.

Some interview excerpts:

Is it hard balancing your work with your daughter?
It’s not easy. Last April I was over in London doing a movie called Incendiary with Ewan McGregor. It’s about a woman grieving after losing her husband and son in a terrorist attack. It was a brutal role and arduous: six-day weeks, 14 hour-days. I was like the walking dead towards the end. Matilda would visit me everyday on-set for lunch and I’d race home to put her to bed. My only days off were Sundays and as much as I’d want to pass out, I’d try to take her out somewhere fun so she didn’t associate me with boredom. The only time that is really my own these days is after I’ve put her to bed and until I go to bed. That’s about two hours.

Was it hard doing all your growing up on TV?
I was 16 when I started. It’s a strange record to have of those awkward years. It was a very important time for my personal development. When I came onto that show I didn’t have any taste or values. Doing that show gave me self-esteem and my work ethic. But, weirdly enough, it also gave me some privacy to develop my ideas about who I was as an actress and what I did and did not want to do.

Did you go to Katie Holmes’ wedding?
Everybody wants to know that. No, I didn’t go because I was working on The Tourist. To be honest, we’re not really in touch.

For full article interview.HERE.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review