Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nicole Kidman is Pregnant and Thrilled

After denial and speculation, Nicole Kidman is 100% pregnant.

The couple confirmed today that they are expecting a baby. Catherine Olim said that Keith Urban and Nicole are thrilled! with this blessing.

This will be Kidman's third child, she adopted her ex-hubby Tom Cruise two children (Isabella and Connor) during their marriage.

Kidman openly talk about wanting another baby. "I'm yearning to have one," she told Vanity Fair in September. "I think I would be very sad if I wasn't able to have a baby. Keith knows I want one, and he has been getting there slowly."

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review