Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Katy Perry: Billboard's Woman of the Year 2012

The lovely Katy Perry covers Women in Music issue (December 2012) of  Billboard magazine!


The reaction of the  'Teenage Dream' songstress as she received the recognition as Billboard‘s Woman of the Year.
"I'd thought my year was over, that it was time to pass the baton. But I guess I get to hold onto it until the end of the year [laughs]. It's truly a lovely compliment. Seeing who has been honored in the past-Beyonce, Taylor Swift and others-I'm in good company."
And if things hadn't worked out by the time you were 25?
"I don't think I would have ever left music. Music is my sixth sense. But maybe I would have let go of the game of it all, trying to participate and win. Maybe I'd have gone into the woods and had babies, wearing no shoes and playing on my guitar. But I think I'll still actually do that. I'm very excited to get to that part of my life. "

For more details, visit Billboard!

[Image courtesy of Billboard

Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review