Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Paris Hilton Apologizes For Derogatory Gay Comments

Back in the headlines is  Paris Hilton as she quickly apologized for her discriminatory controversial remarks against gay guys.


Putting herself into trouble, Paris said:
“Gay guys are the horniest people in the world. Most of them probably have AIDS.”
After being caught in the cookie jar, Paris Hilton issued an apology statement (via TMZ):
“I was having this private conversation with a friend of mine who is gay and our conversation was in no way towards the entire gay community. It is the last thing that I would ever want to do and I cannot put into words how much I wish I could take back every word.”
“Gay people are the strongest and most inspiring people I know … Again, I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart and I feel absolutely horrible. I hope that everyone can accept my apology and know that it is not who I am or how I feel in any way.”
Paris really knows how to put herself in the media spotlight especially in the wrong way.

[Photo courtesy of PacificCoastNews.com] 
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review