Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bret Michaels Calls Off Engagement To Kristi Gibson‎

Bret Michaels and longtime partner Kristi Gibson have called off their engagement, according to their rep.

Michaels wrote on his website the confirmation.
"With all that Kristi, Raine, Jorja and I are going through, no doubt this is a very difficult time for all of us. I want all of you to know that Kristi and I remain great friends and committed loving parents to our daughters. I am blessed to have someone as great as Kristi in my life in any capacity."
Michaels proposed to Gibson on the finale back in 2010 on his VH1 reality show "Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It.

Eighteen years together and the marriage is still out of the equation. Maybe it's better that way to keep their friendship more stronger.


[Photo courtesy of Charley Gallay/Getty Images]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review