Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, June 9, 2012

J.R. Martinez and Baby Lauryn Anabelle (PHOTO)


Loving every moment of being a father, Dancing With The Stars winner J.R. Martinez shared that he's happiness is sky high with the arrival of his baby girl, Lauryn Anabelle!

“I just love to hold her. I kiss her non-stop all day long. The minute she was born I was like, ‘This is where I’m meant to be.’ I felt excitement and love and it was all about her,” J.R. said. “I’ll be holding her and think, ‘This is my daughter’ — it’s language I’m still getting used to.”
He and girlfriend Diana Gonzalez-Jones welcomed their first child last May 2 in Los Angeles.

Baby is always a blessing.

[Photo courtesy of People/Justin Stephens]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review