Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sexy hot Marian Rivera on Speed Magazine's May 2012 issue!

Speed Magazine's 9th Anniversary achievement became more special by securing the services of Philippine TV's primetime lady, actress Marian Rivera.


Marian Rivera looks gorgeously captivating in this latest photo spread and the lens was handled by Doc Marlon Pecjo.


In this issue, SPEED also"visited the Ferrari and Maserati showrooms, went to Bangkok to check out the latest gadgets at the Samsung Southeast Asia Forum, put a bunch of eBooks head to head, and listed 9 ways mobile gadgets have changed our lives."

"Exclusive interview with Nokia CEO Stephen Elop, futuristic skyscrapers, the Mind Museum, tech tips, updates, reviews, and so much more!"

Memorable.... 



[Images courtesy of SPEED FB]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Elvin said...

Hi!

Elvin here, I’m currently promoting my client’s website and I would like to drive real and unique traffic to my client’s website. And I am happy to pay you on a monthly basis for the consistent referral visitors to my clients’ website.

We have a popup script ready (open to new tab) like what we’ve installed at http://www.watchmoviesonlinenow.com.au/

It’s a simple script installed inside the body HTML tag like


Or I would also want to hear your advice on how you would rather drive sure traffic to my client’s site.

So, please let me know how much you will charge to provide us ad space in your site.

Please respond at my email esstat17@gmail.com or you can also add my Skype ID, esstat17 for further information.

I hope we can do business together.

Thank you very much!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review