Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Jenny McCarthy to pose in Playboy again


One more time..... Jenny McCarthy will once again grace the  cover of  Playboy‘s July/August double issue!


Back in 2009, McCarthy  shared that she wanted to pose nude for the magazine again before she the Big 40.
She said, ”I would absolutely pose for Playboy. I would be so flattered if they asked me. It’s probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again.”
 Jenny McCarthy  was crowned 1993 Playmate of the Year. 



[Photo courtesy of  Bauer Griffin]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review