Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, May 5, 2012

AnnaLynne McCord shows off her make-up-free face

AnnaLynne McCord confidently revealed her make-up-free face and shared it via Twitter. (May 4)

The 24 year-old actress tweeted, "I woke up this morning and decided I'm over Hollywood's perfection requirement. To all my girls (and boys) who have ever been embarrassed by their skin! I salute you! I'm not perfect--and that's okay with me!" along with a photo,

 Hollywood pressure --- It seems McCord  wants to scream the word "Enough". 

BTW, beauty is not the only thing you needed to be recognized in Hollywood.  


[Photo courtesy of  Twitter]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review