Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mario Lopez is engaged to Courtney Mazza!

Mario Lopez felt that Courtney Mazza is really the one! The 38-year-old Extra host proposed to his girlfriend over the weekend on the beach in Ixtapa, Mexico.


Mario said, "I've come to the realization that I'm never going to meet another woman as special and amazing as the one I have and I think she's finally succumb to my pressure and will take me."

Talking about engagement bling, US weekly reports that Mario gave a 5-carat diamond engagement ring with an estimated price tag of $80,000.

The newly engaged couple already have a 2-year-old daughter named Gia Francesca.


[Photo courtesy by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review