Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ewan McGregor Covers 'Menswear' Magazine January 2012

Actor Ewan McGregor, who is wearing a Louis Vuitton’s wool suit, opens up about the types of roles he only accepts and his decision to quit drinking in the latest Menswear Magazine’s January 2012 issue.


The 40-year-old actor explained the roles he agreed to signed on: “I hate scripts that read like other movies....That’s why I’ve never really nailed the Hollywood ‘hard man’ role, because I don’t really believe it. I don’t know guys who have great exit lines every time they leave the room.”

His decision just more than a decade ago to quit drinking:
“It was effortless, because it was the only thing I was prepared to give up. I wasn’t prepared to give up my career or my child — I wasn’t about to lose my children...11 years. Easy-peasy.”

For more details, Visit Menswear.


 



[Photos courtesy of Menswear/Lorenzo Agius]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review