Search the web   Search this site

Friday, December 30, 2011

More Sam Pinto's Hot FHM photos and Interview

Conquering the media spotlight for 2011 is the Philippines' finest and crowned FHM Phil. Sexiest Woman, Sam Pinto. More photos from the GMA-7 lady as she is the cover girl for the mag's December 2011 issue.


Her enticing charm continues to build up and expect more from her in 2012.

Highlights of her FHM interview (ALEX C. PAITA)

Changes after getting the FHM’s Sexiest Woman in the World title.
Crazy. After that, I’ve had work every single day. Which is actually very good, kasi yun talaga yung proof na ang lakas palang maging No. 1 ng FHM. Now I have two new endorsements, and I’m doing FHM again!
The country’s Sexiest Woman is currently single!
Yun nga eh, they get scared. Guys are very intimidated of me. They feel like I’d bite or something. Seryoso. But it’s okay, I’m still happy. I’m not really looking for one. Sobrang busy ko ngayon.
What kind of girlfriend is Sam Pinto?
You can do whatever you want as long as you tell me. You can be friends with other girls as long as you tell me. You can even hang out with them. You can party all night with your friends as long as you come home to me.
For more info, visit FHM Philippines
  



[Photos courtesy of FHM Phil./XANDER ANGELES]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review