Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens goes Skydiving!

Wish granted!


Vanessa Hudgens has fulfilled one of her dreams as she go skydiving with her friends. She posted via her official blog a photo of her jumping out of a plane.

Feeling the excitement and enjoying the thrill, Vanessa Hudgens wrote:
I finally did what I’ve wanted to all my life. Jumped out of a plane 13,000 feet up in the sky. Most thrilling, freeing amazing experience I’ve ever had. AND got to do it with my best friends. The most beautiful group of people I know inside and out.

Life’s not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moment that takes our breath away. Never let fear rule you, take the jump and give yourself the opportunity of a new perspective. Love.
Love the intensity and extreme adventure.

[Photo courtesy by Vanessa Hudgens official blog]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

justin said...

Go Girl!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review