Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

No Makeup: Lady Gaga Au Naturel On October Cover Of Harper’s Bazaar

Known for her eccentric style and fashion, singer Lady Gaga is now giving us her natural look without the usual dramatic make-up in the latest cover of Harper’s Bazaar’s October 2011 issue!

What ever image she's portraying or embracing, Lady Gaga wants true to herself:
“Whether I’m wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I’m always the same person inside.”
On her body image:
“I’m very free-spirited,” she says. “Even when I was a kid, I used to run around naked with the babysitter, driving her crazy.” She attributes her body confidence to dancing, and “I do yoga, I do Bikram and I run, and I eat really healthy. You know, my work sort of feeds me. I keep in shape by working hard.”
Gaga's relationship with the public:
“I think what has been lovely about my relationship with the public is that they expect something unexpected from me.”

 

[Photo courtesy by Harper’s Bazaar/Inez & Vinoodh]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review