Search the web   Search this site

Friday, September 30, 2011

Former Playboy model Holly Madison insures breasts for $1 million

Holly Madison currently headlines the highly stylized striptease Las Vegas variety production 'Peepshow' and she knows that it is necessary to protect her bread and butter money maker. The 31 year-old reality star has decided to get insurance policies for her precious assets.


According to People, Holly Madison took out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd’s of London insurance company.
The Former Girl Next Door said, "I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?, because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars. I thought I'd cover my assets."
At the Peepshow, Holly appears topless during segments of the show.
“I think it’s kind of funny. I think they’re getting the credit they deserve. They’re my primary money makers right now.”
Protect the precious puppies!!

[Photo credits: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Image - hollymadison]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review