Search the web   Search this site

Friday, August 19, 2011

Kelly Preston: Scientology got me through Jett's death

Kelly Preston shared to Health magazine how Scientology gave her guidance in achieving  peace and strength after her son’s death.
"To be honest, [it was] the Scientology Center. I don't know if I would have made it through without it."
Welcoming her bundle from heaven, Benjamin Travolta.
"We had been trying for quite a few years, and then of course there was a time when we weren't, and then we started trying again. When I found out I was pregnant, I was floored. I'd snuck out of bed and then came back and woke Johnny up in bed. We both started crying. It was wonderful."
Whatever religion... The higher up is the one will help and guide us in surpassing life challenges.

Their first son Jett, died of a seizure in January 2009 while the family were on vacation in the Bahamas.


[Photo courtesy by Health]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review