Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shenae Grimes’ New Peter Pan Tattoo

“90210” star Shenae Grimes decided to honor a very special person in her life so she secured the services of “Miami Ink” tattoo artist Ami James to get inked. The new tattoo symbolizes the person in which she described her very own “Peter Pan”!

She shared via her blog,
I won't go into too much detail as it's a very personal tattoo for me but it was a memorial tattoo for an amazing person in my life who was my very own Peter Pan. The hat from my favorite Disney character is a symbol of this person's full life and contagious smile that will always remind me never to take life too seriously and always enjoy it like we did when we were kids. Some say he's in heaven, I say he went home to Neverland and his spirit will always be with me, whispering in my ear to "smile, gorgeous" when life gets heavy.

Ami wasn't a fan of the awkward placement or the fact that I didn't want color for my Peter Pan hat tattoo as he said it would look more like…something wildly inappropriate that I'll let you kids make your own dirty-minded guesses on… but I was adamant about what I wanted and once we got started, he got into it and did an amazing and highly-detailed job as always!

I've been a fan of Miami Ink for years, which may have even spurred my young obsession with tattoos, so it was dope to get such an important tattoo in my life done by an amazing artist like Ami…and my view while it was happening didn't hurt either… he's kind of adorable.
 

[Photo courtesy by OfficialShenaeGrimes]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review