Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Listen: DWTS' Lacey Schwimmer “Love Soundz”

Dancing With The Stars' Lacey Schwimmer is exploring all possibilities to expand her career and now she wants you to dance to her music. She just released on iTunes her debut single titled “Love Soundz”!


The 22-year-old is very focus and passionate with her new career.
Music is a huge inspiration to me and the time was right to bring out a song. I’ll never leave dancing behind though! I will always dance! But I would like to push music at this point. I’m going for more dancey fun music – anything with unique beats and danceable melodies.”



Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review