Search the web   Search this site

Monday, May 9, 2011

Robert Pattinson used to pretend he knew Prince William


Robert Pattinson is one hot item today with the help of the Twilight franchise but do know that he pulled some wild ideas on the early stage of his career. The British actor pretended to be connected to the royal family especially to Prince William.

A British actor who is looking for luck in America and will do anything to survived -- the Water for Elephants star shared in BBC's The Graham Norton Show.
"When I first came to L.A., it was very easy to convince people I was a member of the royal family. I hadn't worked for three years -- I was unemployed in London -- and when people asked what I'd been doing, I told people I went to [Royal Academy of Dramatic Art] with Prince William.

"People would think, 'You're English, I completely believe you!'"
Taking advantage of the situation --- that's practical acting.

[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review