Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cameron Diaz: Marriage Is a Dying Institution (Maxim June 2011)

Actress Cameron Diaz, who is busy promoting her new movie "Bad Teacher", shows off her sexy-hot legs and talks about her  naughty-straight opinion in the latest Maxim's June 2011 issue.

Highlights of her Interview:

Is this your first time doing “sexy teacher”?
Well, it’s the first time for a magazine! I think “sexy teacher” is one of the first on the checklist of fantasy costumes for most guys.

How foulmouthed are you in real life?
I’m the worst. I’m trying to cut back.

What are your tips on relationships for dudes?
I love men more than anything. I want all men to be happy and have rad women in their lives. But guys need women who challenge them and don’t let them get away with their shit. Women, conversely, need to not be crazy bitches who blow up when their guys tell them something that scares them.

You and A-Rod look very happy together.
Yeah, it’s really awesome.

Do you still think marriage is a dying institution?
I do. I think we have to make our own rules. I don’t think we should live our lives in relationships based off of old traditions that don’t suit our world any longer.

What makes a woman hot?
Women who know who they are and are confident are the sexiest. I don’t find women who are looking for people’s approval to be sexy. I mean, it’s easy to seduce, but to be truly attractive, to bring people in and be sexy, I think that comes from the inside.

For the full Article, visit Maxim.




[Photos courtesy by Maxim]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review